Guidelines for Scientific Abstract Preparation/Submission ECHO ASIA - Singapore 2022
• Case submission opens: 15 July 2022
• Case submission deadline: 15 September 2022
• Notification of acceptance: 1 October 2022
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstracts are to be submitted online at here
Conflicts of interest related to the submitted work should be declared.
Submitted abstracts are peer-reviewed by members of the ECHO ASIA Scientific Program and Singapore Organizing Committees.
All accepted abstracts will be presented as ePosters.
No word limit but the following specifications must be followed:
- The abstract should fit on a single A4 page with page margins 1 inch all round
- Use Arial font size 10
- Single-line spacing
- Authors should be listed as: *Author1, A.A., Author2, B.B., etc. with the Presenting Author identified with an asterisk.
- Abstracts should be structured into 4 sections:
- Leave a line gap between paragraphs.
- A maximum of 1 table and 1 graphic, OR 2 Tables, OR 2 graphics can be included
ECHO ASIA Young Investigators’ Award (YIA) Competition
Please indicate in the submission process if the Abstract is to be considered for the ECHO ASIA YIA Competition.
Up to 6 Abstracts will be selected for this Competition which will be presented virtually and adjudicated on the last day (Sunday, 30 October 2022) of ECHO ASIA.
Presenters will be given 8 minutes to present their work and 4 minutes to answer questions from the Judging Panel.
Prizes will be accorded the YIA Competition winners.
All expenses associated with Abstract submission/presentation remain the responsibility of the Presenter.
Abstract Submission Topics
- 3D Echocardiography
- Cardiac Function/Myocardial
- Mechanics/Heart Failure
- Critical Care/Point of Care Ultrasound
- Doppler Hemodynamics
- Echo in Systemic Diseases
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Myocardial/Pericardial Disease
- New Technologies
- Valvular Heart Disease